The Casa Piazza luxury villa rental will make your vacation fantasy come true. Enjoy a striking blend of Mediterranean and Mexican style in the peaceful and natural setting at our luxury villa rental at La Punta in Manzanillo, Mexico.
The villa is a stunning 8000 square foot multi-level blending of Mexican and Italian Mediterranean architecture. This luxurious vacation home has sculpted grounds, a tiled swimming pool, two separate villa palapas (outdoor living areas), including a rooftop palapa with a kitchen, wet bar, dining area and jacuzzi.
At every turn youll find striking views, comfort and style, balconies and large windows that admit the cooling sea breezes.
The rental villa will easily accommodate ten guests for your vacation. The outdoor dining pavilion seats 12 guests adjacent to a modern, fully equipped kitchen with luxury gourmet appliances.
The Casa Piazza luxury vacation villa is dedicated to making your vacation perfect in every respect.
- Villa Staff includes chef, manager, houseman, and 5 star daily housekeeping.
- Controlled, 24 Hour Security
- Offsite administrator
- Total living area 8000 square feet.
- Main house & casita have total of 5 bedrooms and 6-1/2 bathrooms.
- Rooftop palapa w/kitchen, wet bar, dining area, Jacuzzi.
- Tiled heated swimming pool 3.5 to 5 feet deep.
- Poolside lounging area w/ chaises, chairs, outdoor dining pavilion.
- Each bedroom has a private balcony, luxurious King size bed, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Chef-prepared meals to your taste included (you pay food & beverage costs only). All meals prepared on-site, your special dietary needs graciously accommodated.
- Purified water system throughout.
- Satellite tv, Sirius radio, DVD player, video library, internet email, direct phones, book library, games, ping pong table, croquet, darts, fishing poles, snorkel equipment and more.
Created by owner Scott Piazza, and Italian designer Paolo Cressini, the Casa Piazza luxury vacation rental villa is spacious and airy, designed for relaxed tropical vacationing and lively entertaining.
Unusual and well-thought-out touches catch your eye everywhere in the Villa, like custom made hardwood furniture, Mexican tile work, American antiques and Malaysian chairs. Some beds are adapted from antique farmhouse doors and the floors are tile, hand-peened brick and stone.
The sprawling living and family rooms are perfect for relaxation with comfortable sofas, satellite tvs, vcr/ DVD player, a film library, games, ping pong table, books and recreational diversions galore. Up on the 1600 square foot rooftop terrace, life is good as you watch the afternoon slip into evening and enjoy after-dinner drinks.
The Manzanillo area in the Mexican Pacific Riviera has a rich cultural history and a wide variety of different activities during your luxury vacation, including golf, tennis, luxurious beaches, fishing, tours, hiking, road and mountain bike rental and tours, horseback riding (beach and mountain,) off-roading, waverunners, SCUBA and snorkeling and more.